“How Great Thou Art”
from the Album “My Savior: Live From The Ryman”
by Carrie Underwood
The Official Performance Video
Recorded January 2020 — 6.2 million views
This is the first time Carrie Underwood has released a gospel album since she started her journey in 2005. “How Great Thou Art” is written by Carl Boberg, a Swedish poet who wrote the hymn in 1885. It became very popular after George Beverly Shea and Cliff Barrows sang it regularly during the Billy Graham crusades.
See more of Warren Camp's inspirational web pages:
- The Il Divo quartet sings "Amazing Grace" in a Roman amphitheater
- Wintley Phipps sings "Amazing Grace" while playing only the black keys on a piano
- Stunning music video: "Creation Calls — Are You Listening?"
- Warren's devotional study titled Bearing Your Cross (includes his interactive slideshow)
- Scripture quizzes: Parables of Jesus, Sermon on the Mount, John's Three Epistles, Acts, Hebrews, and First Samuel and Second Samuel
- Interview with God: A personal chat with the Heavenly Father
- When you sense a stormy season, take good advantage of the seasons in your life presentation.
- Use Warren's commentaries to help with your next Bible study: Luke, Acts, Matthew, Hebrews, Jesus' Parables, 1 and 2 Corinthians, 1 and 2 Samuel, and John's Three Epistles